Out of stock
ong regarded as one of the best lace-leaf Japanese maples available, the Crimson Queen Japanese Maple is a beautiful small weeping tree that matures into a wide dome about ten feet tall and the same across. Its delicious dark-red foliage holds its color throughout the summer better than other red-leaf varieties. In fall it turns a richer red to brighten your garden as the seasons turn.
• Perfect small weeping form
• Best red color of all the Japanese Maples
• Shade tolerant and can be grown in a large container too
• Easily grown with minimal care needed
• Wonderful garden accent in any garden style
The Crimson Queen Japanese Maple will thrive in the shade of larger trees, or on the north side of your home, bringing grace and color from spring to fall. Remarkable for keeping its brilliant red all summer and never fading to muddy green, this is the pick of the crop for weeping form, compact habit and leaf color too.